TCBOTB-BrightBlog

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Feeling the Love

Even though I am new to this blogging world, and have only made a few new friends (thank you to my handful of followers), I am feeling so loved!

After spending too much stocking up for September Start Up, I went back to TPT for one last look. I had been over at Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together and I knew she was having a sale on her fantastic Prezi bundles. The only reason I did not get one in my first shopping spree (or second) was I still hadn't decided which 3 bundles I wanted. I finally decided and returned for a 3rd visit (shhhh don't tell) and purchased these 3 Prezi bundles.



Carolyn has created 11 different bundles (which you can purchase on TPT, by linking here) but after two shopping sprees, I knew I had to narrow it down. She offers this Back to School Prezi (part of her Fall Bundle) for free! You should go check it out!


So here is the part that makes me feel so special, and so thankful for my new Bloggin' BFF, after e-mailing Carolyn to request a Canadian version of the Back to School prezi, she replied, created and posted a Canadian version already! It is great! It has a few versions of O'Canada, some songs about Canada (a little Stompin' Tom style) and instructions to teach O' Canada in sign language (and the entire sign alphabet) as well as all the other goodies! Whether Canadian or American, go check out these fabulous freebies (Canadian version here and American version here).

I can't wait to use this!!!


Since I am feeling so loved, here is a sneak peek at what I am working on for all of you! It should be ready for tomorrow (when I will be back to share all of my other great TPT purchases). 


Please come back tomorrow to check it out!

Yours in bloggin' love, 

Jackie (a.k.a. Ms.M)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...